Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tuesday 22nd November 2011

What a week and it's only Tuesday, I'm hoping this week will fly so I can start again!

On a positive note, I've finished editing and most of the feedback has been collected, so things are moving along nicely. My website is now up and running, How on earth did i do that??? Computers and myself really don't get on, but I DID IT! Now it's not the best website in the world, but its made with love, so I'm very proud. Actually that's my life story really, I've always had to work hard for what I want, from 15yrs old I had 3 part time job's and managed to save £75 a week after board, which i saved religiously for years and if I hadn't of been dealt some very bad cards I'd be a millionaire! Bought my 1st car at 16, my 1st house at 18, and did it all alone. I wasn't the brightest star in the sky but i worked hard, got my head down and achieved more than most thought I could. Now the same "who does she think she is?" looks emerge, as I'm starting to tell  people about my new venture but I actually believe this IS going to work so stand back and watch me fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment