Saturday 7 January 2012

00.30 Sunday 8th January 2012 (not a night shift but still up)

Doesn't time fly, it's amazing how quickly you can get out of the habit of doing things, I was getting quite good at keeping up to date with this but with all the other things going on its slipped my mind.
So in the last month we had Christmas (which I worked) and new year (which I slept through) and now I need to inform you of what's happened since !
I'm writing series three which without been big headed is bloody marvoulous, I'm setting up a children's book group looking at spring/summer time launching that. I officially hired my PA, I was hoping she would take off some of my work load but at the moment that looks doubtful unless she's a writer !!!! And lastly I'm getting my life in order so things run smoother (she says) I hope having things in order helps to have a clear mind.
So things very very busy at the moment with nowhere near enought hours in the day but I'm loving it!!!
Take care
Speak soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment