Saturday 5 November 2011

Saturday 5th November!

After working a night shift with two short hours sleep this morning, not looking forward to the next, I'm now doing my usual 'panic phoning' trying to persuade anyone to sit with my monkeys, so (in my closing line to my Dad, which clinched the deal) "I don't die!!!"
I say monkeys, their actually far from it, but lack of sleep makes me drift off into my own world, with the rather annoying children's television tunes playing in my mind, as i sit their watching them make more mess and my body just doesn't move ! Dexter's eating his 23rd orange and Maddie's on her 18th yogurt, so its time to call for re-enforcements !Dad's on his way !!! You never grow up enough to not need that line!


mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm/////// nn nm    /sdcxftghtxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtyhjbmkcnbnmcj,              mmpjpokukukmouuuuuuuuuuuuuuumoo?
#(Thanks Dexi!)

My books are out for review now, with nothing but positive feedback, so fingers crossed I will keep up the good record and things will start moving a little quicker! Having said that, I'm not sure quicker is so good, The last 6mths have flown so maybe this pace is fast enough.

Must dash Dexter is frantically signing 'please' so me time is over, back to reality, Grown up me over !

No comments:

Post a Comment