Tuesday 8 November 2011

Tuesday, 8th November 2011

Today has been quite a simple day.

This morning we went to the children's adventure centre, before taking moo to nursery, then this afternoon boring paperwork,emails, letters and that's about as exciting as my day got.

On the other hand tomorrow I'm meeting my illustrator, so I'm sure after tomorrow the wheels will be in motion and my books will look a little more like "the real thing".

I think I quite preferred it when people didn't know about my books, as all I ever seem to hear now is; "How are the books going?" Or "What's happening with the books?". Don't get me wrong, I love people being interested but answering the same questions 20 times a day gets a little bit depressing when I don't have any news and desperately want something exciting to tell people.

I'm sure by Christmas things will look a little more complete and I can start to make plans for publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment